NYC-M&A Business Development Manager, Major Japanese Trading company - Spanish language skills must (closed)
Our client, Japanese trading company seeks a Spanish/English bilingual M&A Business Development Manager in Transportation and Machinery business.
- Company Location: New York City(Midtown)
- US subsidiary of a well-established global company – one of the oldest and largest size trading giants in Japan
- Head quarter for US subsidiary is in NYC. Many branches and subsidiary companies all over US, Canada and Mexico and developing wide varieties of business almost in every industry.
- About hiring department – About 10 members. Positively engaging in M&A in Transportation and Machinery industry to expand their business. Currently they are searching for candidates to fill this position as an additional member in the department to reinforce the team.
Your Role with the Company:
As a project manager, you will be responsible for all the aspects of investment operations from conducting thorough research and analysis of the market trends and target companies in the industry, to paying visit and target companies, term negotiations and closing.
- M&A Target Company Research and Analysis
- Industry Research and Analysis
- Target Company Financial Analysis and Evaluation
- Target Contact/Visit/Negotiation
- Reporting and presentation
- Coordination with Head Office in Japan
- Other miscellaneous department duties as needed
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field
- Business to Native-level Spanish language skills
- Excellent communication skills
- PC skills – MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Some M&A/due diligence experience
- Financial or/and Accounting knowledge
- Automotive business background a plus but not must
- Sales, project management experience welcome
*Long hours and frequent business trips expected.
*Starting salary: up to 75K
To apply for this position, please send a resume and a cover letter in WORD FORMAT to email@example.com.
Actus Consulting Group, Inc.