Claims Solutions Consultant - Healthcare IT (closed)
Job Title: Claims Solutions Consultant - Healthcare IT
Job ID: BHJOB1422_307
Location: Norwalk, CT 06850
Type: Contract (Possibility of converting to full-time employee)
Duration: 6+ Months
Compensation: Based upon Experience
Our client is an internationally recognized healthcare technology firm and has turned to Sound Advice to help them identify, qualify and present qualified individual for this critical position (see below).
· The Claims Solutions Consultant is responsible for understanding the clients? claims environment, payment policies, and supporting the client by responding to inquiries and issues. Assist in determining and developing how services and rules engine should be implemented within the clients? environment.
· Mentors and provides consultative assistance to client and internal resources.
· Provide business subject matter expertise to the R&D, Support and Services teams.
· The Claims Solutions Consultant works effectively on their own or with a Manager for initial client implementations and existing client configuration with full responsibility for on-going maintenance for their assigned clients.
· Effectively work as a healthcare claims rules development subject matter expert (SME) on customer implementations
· Address all assigned customer issues & requests that are generated through the Services Support Center
· Effectively participate on internal or external claims project teams.
· Conduct training needs analyses and develop implementation training materials
· Provide forecasting, supply requested metrics and attend or lead team meetings
· 3+years of experience in health care combining first hand payor and consulting experience
· Understands the features and benefits of claims processing and related services
· Explains all claims products and services effortlessly to customers
· Demonstrates effective understanding of claims processing lifecycle
· Deep understanding of the payor environment and claims management
· Deep understanding of the different customer segments (national, strategic, and specialized)
· Understands architecture, infrastructure, and multiple platforms
· Discusses customer issues (pains and trends) confidently with customers
· Delivers presentations effectively to the customer
· Able to understand and articulate claims rules development
· Conducts customer meetings/trainings efficiently and effectively
· Understands all of the phases of the service and support cycle: design, implementation, and support
· Deep understanding of product and solution life cycles
· Effectively develop rules for implementing customers
· Effectively address assigned customer requests and issues
· Garners customer feedback through training surveys and post engagement surveys
· Travel up to 10%
· Understands medical terminology, healthcare industry terminology, and coding terminology
· Articulates the clinical value of products and services provided to customers
· High-level proficiency in the following software:
· Other tools used for shared Solution Services communication, such as Web conferencing
Education/Training: Bachelor?s Degree in computer science, healthcare related field, or equivalent business experience
SORRY * NO VISA TRANSFERS OR SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME
About Sound Advice:
Sound Advice Consulting Services LLC (Sound Advice) is a premier consulting, talent acquisition, and recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) firm dedicated to satisfying our clients' needs for high quality - and often very hard to find - talent.
Our principal objective is to provide clients with cost effective contract consulting, direct hire / permanent placement, and RPO resources that will enable them to successfully achieve their business goals and objectives.
We are amongst the industry leaders in providing Agile/Scrum Professionals in support of product development and project management initiatives. We specialize in providing resources for such functional roles as Scrum Masters, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Quality Assurance (QA) Analysts, User Interface (UI) Designers and Engineers, Software (SW) Developers/ Engineers, and Database Administration (DBA). Our industry focus is primarily in Healthcare IT / Life Sciences (Health Care and Pharmaceuticals), Financial Services IT, and IT Management / Consulting.
Sound Advice professionals have nearly fifty years of combined industry experience serving clients throughout the United States. For more information about our firm or any of our service offerings, please contact us at 877.707.7227 (877.707.SACS) or 212.679.7227, or visit us on the web at www.soundadvice.jobs. To see all of our current/open position please visit the Sound Advice Job Board.