Equipment Operators (closed)
Position: EO T – EO III
Immediate Supervisor: Frac Supervisor
General Purpose of Position: Responsible for the day to day maintenance and operations of tractors, pumping, sand, and blending equipment. Level of equipment operator depends on time with the company and previous experience in the field. Must be able to perform pre and post trip inspections.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Operation of frac pumps, blinding units, hydration unit, chemical unit, sand, and line equipment including iron, valves and well heads.
2. Drive frac equipment over from yard and to site in all types of road and weather conditions. Includes interstate highways, county roads, and some off road situations.
3. Ability to install tire chains on equipment and vehicles as needed.
4. Accurately maintain all compliance paperwork including DOT logs, timesheets, post job documentation, etc.
5. Perform maintenance on frac equipment as required.
6. Perform on-site quality assurance.
7. Adhere to all HSE and PPE requirements.
8. Wash and maintain all frac equipment as needed.
9. Assist with rig up and rig down procedures.
Additional Job Duties:
1. Assist mechanics with major repairs on frac equipment.
2. Train new employees as needed on frac equipment.
3. Operate crane and/or forklift.
4. Clean, organize, and take inventory of materials at the yard/warehouse.
5. Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Job Requirements
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with hazmat, air brake, and tanker endorsements preferred
3. Must be able to pass DOT physical and drug test and comply with DOT regulations
4. 6 months frac or well service experience (not applicable for EOT position)
5. Must be able to stand, sit, bend, or climb for long periods of time
6. Ability to lift 50lbs or more
7. Ability to follow directions
8. Ability to work irregular hours and be on call at all times
9. Ability to multi-task
10. Ability to successfully solve problems
11. Comply with all Stingray policies and procedures and all health and safety policies
Environment: Frequent exposure to outdoor elements including wet, humid conditions and extreme heat or cold.