Senior Java Engineer (closed)
Healthy hourly rate! compensation
Senior Java Software Engineer contractor
Green Cards Accepted!
Metro accessible non-profit. Great working conditions!
- Minimum of 3 years of strong practical experience with Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Experience with Java Web Application framework
- Working experience with Oracle database
- Good knowledge of SQL (5-7 years)
- Working experience with Web services and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) principles is a must
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience with design patterns, continuous integration, automated unit test and test driven development
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency at following Agile and Iterative development life cycles and associated standards and procedures
- Ability to work effectively in a deadline-driven environment
- Work experience on large scale projects is a must
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Works with Tech Leads to develop project estimates, tasks and schedules
- Performs analysis, design, development and unit testing of software applications from user requirements and design documents.
- Interfaces regularly with other IT teams and Business Analysts to determine new system requirements and find solutions to complex problems
- Provide technical expertise to other developers; ensure their compliance with standards and completion of their deliverables on time.
- Develops system documentation according to established AAMC standards