SAP FI/CO Team Lead
The SAP FICO Team Lead is responsible for contributing to the design of the business processes and the SAP system for Finance Controlling area and ensuring that the configured system conforms to the enterprise-wide design approach while meeting the needs of end users. The duties include but are not limited to: requirements gathering, functional setup and configuration, fit-gap analysis, blueprinting, implementation, go-live activities and production support.
- Represent Company’s Center of Execellence (COE)in collaboration with corporate Finance/Cost, global project teams and Project Management Office.
- Monitor and manage progress to meet project milestones and budget (account for the day-to-day execution of the project).
- Manage project related activities and work assignments,
- Assist in developing the process deliverables, including process scenarios, process scripts, and test plans.
- Manage the quality and completeness of deliverables.
- Participate in successful configuration and testing of the SAP processes on an enterprise-wide basis.
Planning, Execution, and Monitoring
- Prepare detailed project plans for the COE Finance Team.
- Track and report project status on a regular basis including identifying, categorizing and escalating project issues that need management attention.
- Control scope.
- Function as the interface and support between COE and field project teams.
- Knowledge of the International Finance and Accounting functions, including in-depth understanding of the many business processes.
- Detailed functional experience in the following process areas: General Ledger, Cost Accounting, Planning/Budgeting, Internal/External Financial Reporting.
- Understanding of the relationships among the above process areas.
- The SAP FI Functional Lead should possess expertise in the area of SAP CO modules and leverage this knowledge to design and develop solutions.
- Candidate will be responsible for implementing the FI/CO
- Modules ( CO, GL, COPA, PCA) and should have an understanding of integration points between other SAP modules (FI, SD, MM, PP), including hands on configuration of the SAP FI/CO modules.
- Deep knowledge of the integration points between the Finance process areas and the other functional areas.
- General understanding of the non-Financial process areas (e.g. Supply Chain, Go-To-Market).
- Ability to consider, develop and deliver a process design for the enterprise as a whole, broader than just the Finance organizational/business unit.
- Ability to facilitate complex design decisions for Finance amongst (often) competing priorities.
- Ability to drive to closure, manage to deadlines and team deliverables, striking the right balance between consensus and direction, as well as between an inadequately simple and a "perfect" design.
- Cross Business Unit respect and recognition as an authority in the Finance area who can be trusted to make 95% of the design decisions without moving up the chain of command.
- Ability to present and defend design decisions across COE and project teams.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in implementing SAP Financial modules (CO)
- Demonstrated hands on configuration knowledge
- Minimum of 2 full life cycle implementations
- Finance/Cost Account education/experience a plus
Email confidential resume in Word to David Maxwell, firstname.lastname@example.org, type ATTN: SAP FICO Team Lead in the subject line of email