Talent Acquisition Sourcer
The Candidate Sourcing Specialist is responsible for discovering and engaging high-quality prospects and candidates for critical positions by utilizing advanced internet searching skills, social networking, database mining, referrals, cold calling, and other advanced recruiting techniques.
- Work with Talent Acquisition staff to identify sourcing needs and develop a sourcing strategy for each requisition.
- Develop a target list of sources including companies, networks, associations, existing contacts, etc.
- Work with Applicant Tracking System(s) (ATS) including Silkroad OpenHire, Taleo, and/or BrassRing.
- Proactively source talented and diverse activate and passive prospects utilizing innovative sourcing techniques and a variety of sources to deliver a strong candidate pipeline.
- Source and pre-qualify candidate qualification and interest, present candidates to the Recruiter.
- Develop knowledge of current market place and trends.
- Make initial candidate contact and build relationships/ network with prospects with the primary focus on lead generation and to develop their interest level in company opportunities.
- Manage applicant tracking system, maintain accurate candidate documentation to ensure legal compliance with employment practices, policies, procedures, and OFCCP regulations.
- Ensure compliance for EEO/Diversity Programs.
- Build a strong network of top talent, gain market intelligence and assess candidates to gauge alignment for a specific role or functional area.
- Use effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping the recruiter informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally in written from, and timeliness.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience in HR, recruiting or staffing. (Additional experience may be considered in lieu of education.)
- Minimum 1 year of social networking experience using internet networking tools and social media, such as LinkedIn.
- Minimum 1 year experience with applicant tracking systems.
- Minimum 1 year experience with Boolean Search Strings.
- Experience in developing social media sourcing strategies.
- Experience working independently to meet deadlines.
- Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and Outlook.