Project Manager (closed)
This role will involve International travel specially Europe EMEA
Our Client is a leading provider of managed cloud-based monitoring services for the connected home market. By developing a powerful internet based management platform, it enables its partners to deliver a range of interactive, connected services to their end-user customers including enhanced home security, telecare, and smart energy monitoring and control.
- To be responsible for all aspects of the delivery of a project to the contracted technical, financial, quality and timescale specifications.
- To ensure high levels of customer satisfaction during the project life cycle as defined in the Project Initiation Document.
- To ensure all internal financial targets of cost and revenue forecasts are met and reported upon as required by their manager.
Skills and Experience
- You will have experience of network service providers and software development.
- Also deployment of customer premises equipment.
- Strong customer focused communication skills, able to interact effectively internally, with suppliers and customers, at both the working and executive level.
- Experience of the principles of networks, together with the major types of circuits is desirable, although not initially essential.
- An awareness of the PRINCE, PMI, methodology is desirable, although not essential
- Ability to think on his/her feet and devise solutions to complicated logistical, commercial and management issues.
- Proven ability to track and manage costs and revenues to a budget
- Ideally degree educated.