Cytogenetic Supervisor (closed)
Allied Search Partners is currently looking for Cytogenetic Supervisors who are interested in living or already living in Southwest Florida. Know someone for this position? We offer a $$ bonus if we place your referral in a position.
For a complete list of current Allied Search Partners openings Nationwide please go to: http://www.alliedsearchpartners.com/careers.php
Position: Cytogenetic Supervisor
Salary: Based on Experience. Please provide salary expectations when sending resume.
Schedule: Monday-Friday Day Shift
Relocation Assistance: Yes
To Apply: Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 888 388 7572. Please Note:
- We are a staffing agency and conduct searches confidentially for our clients either at their request or to protect our resources involved in locating talent. In order to facilitate this we must submit a resume to HR.
- Your resume will only be sent over for the position in this job description
- Our job is to connect talented individuals such as your self with top notch labs
- Full disclosure will be given once HR has requested an interview
- We do not send your information to current or past employers nor do we send your information to anywhere you request that it not be sent
In this position you will be accountable for the accuracy and reliability of all laboratory services provided in the Cytogenetics Department. You will be responsible for the day to day supervision and oversight of the laboratory operation, personnel and for monitoring processes to ensure that acceptable levels of performance are maintained. In addition you will also be responsible for helping in the implementation of all area procedures and operations as well as ensuring that metrics established to measure quality, production and efficiency are strictly followed.
Qualifications include a B.A./B.S. in Biology or related field, ASCP certification in field of specialty and at least 6 years of experience in Cytogenetics and an additional three years of experience in a supervisory or lead role is required. State of Florida supervisory license in Cytogenetics is preferred.
Competitive salaries, Health, Dental, Life & Disability insurances, a section 125 plan, a 401K, FSA, ESPP and relocation assistance.
**Need a laboratory professional similar to this? Please respond to this email for more information on how we can help you fill this position.