- Install, maintain, configure, and ensure the integrity of the ERP systems, mainly PeopleSoft HCM, Financials, Supply Chain, CRM and other PeopleSoft applications.
- Plan, schedule and estimate resources to accomplish minor and major upgrades of software.
- Perform capacity planning, performance monitoring and tuning of systems.
- Identify and implement/participate in the implementation of hardware, operating system and software enhancements for improving the reliability, performance and availability of the systems.
- Implement application architecture solutions, considering cost, reliability, performance and long-term strategy.
- Manage systems for high availability, and satisfactory response time.
- Plan and manage the installation of application patches, tax updates and releases on development, test, and production systems
- Proactively determine future growth of the application in the areas of database size, number of end-users and application functionality. Translate these growth parameters into future capacity requirements and architect appropriate hardware, operating system and software solutions.
- Configure monitoring tools to evaluate the performance of systems.
- Monitor escalated problems entered into the incident tracking system.
- Perform research, document, and resolve escalated issues.
- Be available on an on-call basis for recovery problems and system and application problems.
- Provide technical administration and migration support for PeopleSoft Development, Training, and Production environments.
- Enforce application change control and migration strategy policies are followed.
- Management of application servers, proxy servers, middleware and web servers for PeopleSoft environments. Participate in instance refreshes.
Requires Bachelor’s Degree in IT related field or equivalent work experience.
Requires a minimum of five years experience as a PeopleSoft Systems Administrator implementing and supporting PeopleSoft applications. Possess in-depth knowledge of the system administration concepts and demonstrated ability to define and implement best practices that increase system reliability and system performance. Possess knowledge of the PeopleSoft's architecture - its components, how the components work together and the operating systems. Hands on PeopleSoft Administration and Security Management, including experience throughout at least one full life-cycle PeopleSoft implementation project and/or upgrade.