Maintenance Superintendent (Sawmill)
Fredericton, NB Canada
- Trade Ticket Required
- Engineering Degree an asset but not required
- 10 years and minimum 5 years experience in supervising maintenance of a sawmill
- Very Strong Leadership Abilities a Must
- Excellent mechanical aptitude and ability.
- Troubleshooting, diagnostic and root cause failure analysis experience.
- Operate and maintain small pieces of heavy equipment, cranes, loaders, skid-steers.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Welding, fabricating and pipe-fitting experience.
- Building maintenance, carpentry, plumbing, HVAC experience.
To be considered for this opportunity offering great company benefits. Please submit your resume and cover letter to Andrew today.
Note: We also have many positions available for those willing to relocate within Canada.