Report this Job as Spam
Kindly send your CVs and referals to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 09175962665
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and telephone skills
- Internet savvy.
- Proficient in MS Office especially (Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Proven ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to keep information confidential
- Detail oriented and capable of planning and coordinating every aspect of key executive level meetings, i.e. committee meetings, client call meetings, etc.
- Ability to independently arrange all phases of travel
- Strong time management skills
- Willing to work flexible shifts
Education and Experience:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree.
- Relevant work experience of at least 1 year is an edge.