Qualitative Insights Manager- 5636 (closed)
The Sage Group is seeking a seasoned Qualitative Insights Manager to work for a leading natural CPG cleaning company in San Francisco, CA. This consultant will create competitive advantage by delivering insights that help define strategy and facilitate speed and accuracy of decision-making.
- Identify market research needs and priorities.
- Define, manage and analyze research projects that will make a difference to the business.
- Conduct qualitative analysis, interpreting consumers lifestyles and how they affect purchase and use of today's products and services in tomorrow's marketplace.
- Leverage qualitative analysis and provide insightful recommendations (i.e., translate qualitative insights into understanding of the target audience and how they can be reached.)
- Work cross-functionally to make strategy recommendations based on research.
- Bring the voice of the target consumer and the potential consumer into the organization.
- Qualitative analytic capabilities
- Experience at a CPG company at one point in their career
- Understanding of how people respond to the attributes of a product
- Proven evaluation of different qualitative and quantitative techniques to understand and interpret consumer attitudes and behaviors and partner with marketers to craft solutions
- Knowledge of the broad range of research tools available
- Ability to creatively think outside the box
Duration: 3+ months, 40 hrs/week
Location: San Francisco, CA