Sr. Director of Admissions for Art Institute Pittsburgh -Online (closed)
EDMC is an international provider of higher education, particularly in the areas of liberal arts. We are a $2 billion nationwide provider of post-secondary education through five education brands with 93 locations in the U. S. States and Canada, as well as an online presence.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity; the role is crucial to our company’s success in the management and leadership for the admissions operation for all online programs for The Art Institute of Pittsburgh Online.
Why should I consider this position? In this position you will…
- Oversee the AIPO admissions vision, strategy, operate plan to deliver on both the short and long term new student and re-entry recruitment goals.
- Oversee hiring of all admissions staff, maintaining staffing plans, development, motivation, and ongoing management of such staff including monthly, quarterly and annual reviews; new hire and veteran training; ongoing observations; turnover prevention via training and support provided.
- Lead training initiatives to ensure that new hire, and on-going training, will assure success in recruiting students without compromising our goal of meeting the highest ethical standards.
What does someone need to be successful in this role?
- Demonstrated performance as a leader in admissions with a minimum of 10 years of increasingly responsible experience managing a sales force, particularly admissions recruitment
- Extensive experience leading teams of seasoned and inexperienced admissions professionals.
- Extensive professional role with experience handling employee relations.