Senior Estimator (closed)
We are looking for strong Senior Estimator who are looking to grow their career, be part of a team, and solve critical issues/problems for our business. The candidate should be self-motivated, strong communication skills, and have previous Project Management experience!
1. Produce ballpark pricing based on kick off meeting and Bill of Material spreadsheets.
2. Produce detailed cost estimated based on engineered drawings, prototypes, or detailed specifications.
3. Continually assess and evaluate accuracy of estimates to actual production rates and assumptions.
4. Supervise, mentor, train, and support estimators within the department.
5. Special projects, involving internal cost structure and financial data.
6. Enforce and follow all company and OSHA safety policies and guidelines.
7. Collection and management of department weekly time sheets.
8. Manage electric file of estimates.
Please send your resume in a Word document to be considered for this opportunity!