Endeca Specialist/Senior Endeca Developer
Job Title: Endeca Specialist/Senior Endeca Developer
Location: Northbrook, IL
Duration: 3+ Months
Skill and Role Summary:
Candidate needs to have strong expertise in implementing Endeca based solutions. He needs to have expertise in configuring the product and integrating the product with multiple external systems and web portals. Need expertise in Endeca workbench and pipeline configuration. Need to have strong development experience with Page Builder template and Cartridges. Websphere Portal Expertise and Stellent content management is preferred.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Candidate’s responsibilities would include the following:
- Analyze requirements and perform fit/gap analysis with out of box Endeca.
- Ability to quickly develop proof of concepts to integrate new systems with Endeca
- Ramp up quickly on existing Endeca integration points.
- Configure pipeline and develop required batch jobs to pull content from all external systems and index them in Endeca.
- Update the existing pipeline configuration from Stellent system based on requirements.
- Configure Endeca Workbench.
- Develop “Page Builder Templates and Cartridges” using Endeca Developer Studio.
- Provide Guidance to Portal Developers on integrating “Page Builder Templates and Cartridges” with Portal.
- Provide support during testing and maintenance phases of the project.
Our Client currently has search functionality implemented using Endeca. As part of enhancing the current Search functionality, client wants to integrate Endeca with additional systems.