Senior Manager - ISU/CSS
Top-Tier US-based Consulting Firm seeking SAP Utilities, ISU/CCS Managers and Senior Managers – these are direct-hire opportunities.
Our client is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The management consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
In this Practice, our client offers deep techno/functional experience in specialized areas of focus and is committed to delivering efficient, technology-based solutions to global clients. Professionals are also aligned to industry sectors. By combining their technical capabilities with specific industry experiences, they create unmatched market offerings to solve clients' business issues. Additionally, they have long-term partnerships with many of the world's leading technology companies, allowing the Professionals to understand solution alternatives and recommend and support the most appropriate solution for clients. By leveraging these elements, they are able to help clients convert leading edge ideas into tangible results.
Currently hiring for SAP Utilities Practice:
Basic Qualifications may include:
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience implementing SAP Utilities, ISU/CC
- Skilled as a team lead or Project Manager on at least 3+ full cycle implementations
- Strong configuration and design skills
- Ability to travel as needed (typically Monday-Thursday)
Skills Requirements may include:
- A functional/technical professional with at least 4+ full lifecycle SAP R/3 implementation and 8+ years of industry or consulting experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with systems integrations, implementations and interactive designs
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the systems and software development life cycle including design, development, coding, testing and implementation
- Minimum of 4 years of leadership experience of small teams in successful systems integration, package implementation, and/or interactive design -- Able to collaborate with clients, identify engagement follow-on opportunities, and have a strong desire to excel.
- Bachelors degree required with additional Masters-level degree preferred
- A resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
Email confidential resume in Word to David Maxwell, email@example.com, type ATTN: SAP Utilities in the subject line of email.