Education, Training and Sponsorship Co-ordinator (closed)
Education, Training and Sponsorship Co-ordinator. Trade Association. West End. London. Full Time Permanent Role. £25k to £30k.
An exciting opportunity to join the team of a leading Trade Association based near London West End as A Education, Training and Sponsorship Coordinator.
Our client is heavily involved in trying to attract young people and students to work within their particular sector. This is funded by the use of European and Government grants. This role will involve acting as the administrator to their Education Committee as well as promoting and communicating their various grant giving programmes through Exhibitions and other comms and marketing channels.
The organisation also conducts and annual competition to promote and uncover talent withing their sector and this role will involve running this competition.
Reporting to the Head of External Affairs and in collaboration with other members of staff the post holder will:
1. Act as the Secretary for the Education & Training Committee; organising quarterly meetings of its membership and involving Committee Members in the work of the organisation.
2. Administer the Associations Grant giving programmes; Growing Talent (a scheme supporting apprenticeships) and grants for in service training. The role involves publicising them to members, providing information about eligibility and ensuring compliance.
3. Liaising with the Imagineering Foundation (a charity which works to promote engineering in schools and is in receipt of an annual Grant from the organisation).
4. Organising an competition for students in the Design
and Technology subjects. The role involves publicising the competition, organising
the judging process and organising the ‘Finals Day’ which sees students from around
the country compete.
5. Organising E&T Zone at MACH: MACH is the UK’s largest manufacturing trade show attracting over 20,000 visitors and over 400 exhibitors over five days. It is owned and organised by the Association. The post holder will, with support from the wider exhibition team:
Secure funding and sponsorship
Secure educational exhibitors
Be responsible for attracting visitors from E&T audiences (target 2,000 students) Manage the Zone at the event.
6. Helping to influence the Associations stance on issues in E&T public policy and liaising with other organisations (Charities, Colleges and Government bodies and NGOs) in E&T sphere.
7. To carry out such other reasonable duties as may from time to time be required
The ideal candidate for the role will be organised and have experience of attracting people to Education and Training events and programmes.
The role will be varied and challenging but will allow the successful candidate to really take ownership of a vital part of the Association's annual activities and thus making the role very high profile and visible within the organisation.
Please call Dennis at Incisive 02073983344 or email me email@example.com