Software Engineering Consultant (closed)
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: email@example.com.
Copy and Paste the following job title and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Software Engineering Consultant
NetEffects is seeking a Software Engineering Consultant
Responsible for the technical development, implementation, documentation, and maintenance of customer-facing Web Services. This will include reviewing Use Case models that have been transformed into technical design documents and developing code based on the Use Case requirements. The candidate may be required to produce technical design artifacts such as UML class and sequence diagrams. Write, test, debug, diagram, create flowcharts, code, and document programs.
- Design, develop, implement, test, and support web-services for several application components using industry best-in-class standards and methodologies.
- Seamlessly integrate developed software components with overall platform architecture.
- Ensure development efforts conform to overall strategic direction.
- Validate the status of technical project deliverables, resolve conflicts as they arise. Ensure existing system stability by monitoring production of systems in assigned area of expertise. Support for initially implemented very complex and/or highly visible production application problems may be required.
- Provide technical and advisory support to ensure the successful and efficient development of quality software.
- 5+ years Java Development experience
- 2+ years of Web Service development with a standard web service framework.
- 3+ years experience with an RDBMS (Oracle, DB2, MySQL, SQL Server, etc)
- 3+ years experience with one or more web frameworks (i.e. struts, spring, ejb, jsp java server faces)
- 1+ years experience with XML
- 1+ years experience with Spring
- 1+ years experience with Hibernate
- 1+ years with SQL
- Strong communication skills
- 1+ years Experience with a Unix or Linux operating system
- Experience with HTML
- Experience with an Agile development methodology
- Debit, Prepaid, or Credit Processing experience
- BS Degree or equivalent combination of experience and formal education
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Life Insurance
- PTO/Benchtime/NetEffects University
Do you know someone that is a good fit for this position? Call us today 636-237-1000 to learn more about our referral program. Just ask to speak with an available recruiter for more details.
Our clients select NetEffects as their IT staffing and solutions provider because of our experience, commitment to quality, and focus on the IT marketplace. Over the past 15 years, we have built trusted relationships with our clients by providing employees who are among the most talented and driven in the industry.
NetEffects was recently named one of INC Magazine’s Fastest Growing Companies and we have earned primary vendor status with some of the top companies around the world. Our diverse customer base allows us to provide our candidates with not just one, but many opportunities that fit their individual skillset. Talk to one of our recruiters today and find out how you can join our winning team!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please refer to http://www.bullhornreach.com/user/32485/jobs for a complete listing of our open positions. Thank you once again for your time and consideration!