Midwest Regional Manager, Industrial Lubricants (closed)
Our client, a leading manufacturer of specialty lubricants and chemicals (non-automotive), is hiring a regional manager to work from a home office, managing sales in the Midwest. Candidate may live anywhere in in the region, but must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
You will receive a very competitive base salary, uncapped commissionl, travel/expense account, and great work-life balance.
In this role you will:
- Manage your territory from a home office
- Act as a trusted advisor to our industrial clients
- Use your expertise to recommend correct lubrication products for different applications
- Maintain and build relationships with distributors of our products
- Conduct trainings for end users and distributors on the proper use of our products
- Monitor and analyze existing sales
- Create new sales and marketing plans for your territory
- Monitor results and recommend creative solutions to problems
- 5 or more years of industrials sales experience REQUIRED
- 3 or more years experience with lubricants (heavy duty, mining, construction, manufacturing, industrial, power transmission, food-grade, or custom blend, etc.)
- Understanding of MRO plant operations along with a strong technical and mechanical aptitude
- Ability to identify, qualify and organize existing customers and potential prospect activity
- Highly developed verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Experience creating and implementing a market sales strategy
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Spanish is a plus
If you have experience selling lubricants in a self-directed environment, we would love to speak with you!!