Physical Therapist / PT - West Reading
FOX is seeking top-caliber clinicians to join our growing team!
We are currently looking for a Physical Therapist to support us in Berks County. This PT position will consist of mostly community visits in West Reading, PA, and will be 25 visits/wk (salaried with benefits).
Fox Rehabilitation is a private practice of physical, occupational, and speech therapists who provide Outpatient rehabilitation services primarily in an in-home setting for the older adult population. FOX was the first private practice to operate under this model. Since 1998, we have been helping patients restore the quality of life they deserve and desire. Our focus is the rehabilitation of lives, delivered through evidence-based therapy, with innovative and proactive treatment. Fox Rehabilitation employs over 700 Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and Speech Language Pathologists who provide care in several states including Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Delaware, Maryland and Virginia - and we continue to grow!
The Physical Therapist / PT opportunity entails the following:
- Patient continuity: Patients are assigned to an individual clinician ensuring patients see the same clinician every visit. This develops caring relationships that have proven to maximize what clinicians and patients can achieve!
- Excellent support system: Fox provides significant support for our clinicians through leadership, clinical education, and an assigned clinical sponsor.
- No "set" number of treatments: To have lasting wellness, one must heal completely. Our services are covered under Medicare Part B. Fox is liberated to provide the correct level and length of care as indicated by medical necessity.
- Evidence-based programs and treatments: We base everything we do on what works best, not on what's covered or what is traditionally done. We deliver a proactive approach which allows clinicians to promote strength and well-being BEFORE a fall or other injury.
- Overabundance of opportunities for continuing education: To encourage ongoing education, we provide several company-paid CEU courses annually, the PACE program (clinical ladder that focuses on Professional, Academic and Clinical Excellence), and Geriatric Residency Training Program. We also provide tuition reimbursement for clinicians who wish to specialize and achieve certifications and advanced degrees.
- Outstanding base salaries and remarkably generous benefits packages: Benefits include medical, dental, FSA, vision, paid overtime, PTO, continuing education, employee referral bonus programs, and relocation packages to existing locations or for new territory expansion. Benefits are offered to employees who work 25+ hours/visits per week.
If excellence is a priority to you and you desire to be part of a private practice that is revolutionizing the delivery of post-acute rehabilitation; you will feel right at home here. To learn more about this outstanding PT opportunity, please contact Amber Mauro, Senior Clinical Career Specialist at email@example.com or 856.705.1223.
- Must have a valid Physical Therapy license in the state(s) of practice, or proof of license eligibility
- Graduation from an accredited Physical Therapy program
- Requires at least one year of experience with older adults
- Current CPR license
- Exceptional patient service skills and ability to demonstrate clinical excellence
- Prefer clinician with past experience in home health setting