Title: LDAP Consultant ( System Administration)
Location: Tampa FL
Duration: 6-12 Months
- The candidate will be expected to work with several teams to understand their LDAP (Directory server) requirements and documenting them.
- Will be representing the Directory Engineering team, hence will be expected to make Engineering recommendations with respect to (but not limited to) tuning parameters, load, security , operational and monitoring specifications. These recommendations should be based on relevant research, experience and practical laboratory findings (based on Load and Regression testing)
- The candidate should also, if required, work with the Client Marketplace team to design products which can help provision users into LDAP.
- LDAP administration and maintenance, shell scripting, Java development (optional), Solaris and Linux packaging (optional), WebServices
- Products/Platform: Oracle (Sun) Directory server 6.3 and above, Solaris , Red Hat Linux
- Protocol and standards: LDAP, HTTP, SOAP (optional),SSL, X509 , LDIF, LDAP Schema
- Data definition and markup languages: HTML and XML
- Coding languages: shell scripting. The following are desired but not mandatory: C , Java and java scripts
- Tools: Slamd (LDAP load testing tool), LDAP search/modify, Sun LDAP command line administration tools (dsconf and dsadm)
- Experience: 4 years of LDAP related experience, development experience is a plus.
Sure IT Solutions Inc.