Marketing Associate (closed)
SyCara Inc. is an advanced SEO platform company based in Phoenix, Arizona. We are currently looking for a Marketing Associate who will provide key support to the product marketing and business development at SyCara. This person will report to SVP of Venture Management at Tallwave and will become an integral member of our talented marketing team. The candidate must be a highly motivated, team oriented individual with experience in fast paced organizations. A strong work ethic and excellent time management skills are a must.
SyCara is a Tallwave portfolio company. Why should you care about that? Well…Tallwave is the premier lean business accelerator in the Southwest and is a holding company for some of the most innovative companies in the region. Founded and led by former Microsoft, Google, Yahoo!, iCrossing and GoDaddy.com executives, Tallwave provides the SyCara team access to all kinds of awesome resources to help the company, and you…win!
What you’ll be doing:
The Marketing Associate must have a strong understanding of marketing principles and tactics, in particular in the SEO/digital/interactive space. The Marketing Associate will develop an understanding of the full range of SyCara's products and services, and apply them to solve client business problems. This role will partner closely with SyCara's resources to ensure successful completion and delivery of client projects, and will also have direct client contact as directed by senior team members. You will be responsible to assist in the development of promotional and marketing strategies for SyCara's enterprise platform, and develop key messages for all audiences to communicate SyCara's core brand identity.
Open, energetic , career environment. Competitive salary.
- Ability to develop an understanding of client business and marketing objectives
- Set clear objectives and day-to-day priorities to effectively manage multiple client and team requests
- Develop marketing collateral, write press releases, company news-letters, copy for marketing materials, brochures, web content, advertisements, and other related material.
- Lead campaigns data collection and web support for presales activities
- Engage in the sales process with the Business Development and with clients, and tracking of leads, lead generation for product pre-sales
- Apply standard marketing knowledge to support sales
- Update company news and headlines on the corporate website
- Develop and maintain marketing database, including client and prospect information, mailing list applications, Email marketing messages, etc.
- MAT : Acton
- Working knowledge of CRM / Salesforce.com to support reports of mailing lists and sales pipeline
- Client facing to schedule demos, trials and presales set up
- Collaborate with industry, service line and marketing team to provide support of marketing initiatives
- Develop, write and coordinate appropriate market segment proposals
- Local office Market intelligence research
- Support local marketing events
- 1-3 years marketing experience required
- Knowledge or experience in the following areas desired: digital/interactive agency, SEO, email marketing, search, social media, mobile, analytics
- Skilled with HTML and landing page development a plus
- Marketing automation experience in support of lead generation campaigns
- Must be highly proficient in Excel, as well as Proficient in Word, PowerPoint & Outlook. MS Project a plus
- Strong at time management and deadline driven.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong analytical mindset, ability to quickly identify and articulate the components of a complex project or issue
- Ability to effectively multi-task within a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Strong marketing fundamentals and ability to effectively evaluate design and user experience required
- Knowledge and/or experience in the following areas desired:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to work independently and excel as part of a cross-functional team
- Must be proactive, energetic, creative, motivated, initiative, and challenger in a startup environment
To apply for this position, send an email with your resume to: Careers@SyCara.com.