Manufacturing Engineer IV (closed)
Job Title: MANUFACTURING ENGINEER IV
Contact Richard Stell at 252-303-0198 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Reports To: Manufacturing Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
Develops, plans and coordinates a large and important manufacturing engineering project or several projects of a smaller scale consisting of complex features.
1. E Applies intensive and diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas of assignments.
2. E Applies advanced techniques and modifies theories, processes, and/or practices within scope of assignment.
3. E Works independently, exercising a good deal of judgment. Receives guidance only on overall objectives and policy matters.
4. May functionally supervise technicians and less experienced engineers. Schedules and assigns work to meet target date and checks progress on a continual basis.
5. May be required to perform miscellaneous related duties as assigned.
1. E BSME or equivalent.
1. E Minimum 6 to 9 years related engineering experience in a manufacturing environment.