Senior Tandem Programmer/Analyst (closed)
Upp, Technology, Inc. is a global provider of IT jobs and staffing, the irms|360™ Enterprise software suite and innovative technology solutions. We help Commercial, Government, Healthcare and other clients achieve and sustain business value. Join us!
Upp is now seeking a:
Senior Tandem Programmer/Analyst to assist with the batch Tandem-based changes for HIPAA 5010 ad ICD-10.
- Work within the established project scopes and designs.
- Review and analyze the project design specifications.
- Work on the batch Tandem-based changes for HIPAA 5010 and ICD-10.
- Ensure project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- 10+ years of solid Tandem experience.
- Experience with the Tandem Himalaya S and K series, as well as with the Guardian 90 operating system.
- Extensive experience with HIPAA 5010 and ICD-10.
- Knowledge of EDIs, X12 IHCEBI, X12 IHCEBR, UB92 and HCFA 1500, as well as NCPDP-based standards and transactions.
- Experience with COBOL and SCOBOL.
- Experience with DDL, ENFORM, ENSCRIBE, Nonstop SQL, INSPECT, PATHWAY and TACL.
- Background in the insurance industry, medical billing and bill reviewing.
Upp offers relocation assistance or non-tax travel funds. A full plate of benefits is offered for full-time employees of Upp, and we work with consultants on an hourly basis as well.
Upp provides Enterprise Systems Integration, Data Management, Infrastructure Support, Security & Compliance and Custom Application Development to leading organizations across the industrial spectrum.
For more on this and other opportunities with Upp, visit us at http://www.upp.com.
Upp Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.