Customer Service Representative
December, 2010 to present, Call Centre Agent, VIVA Telecommunication Company, Kuwait.
This position consists of a mix of administrative tasks and call centre duties, responsibility to handle a high volume of inbound customer calls to service them with quality and resolve billing inquiries, explain products and services, trouble shoot service equipment issues usually in rotation on a roster basis.
- Facilitate, solve, interact and provide a high level of customer service that would exceed customer expectations as well meeting the departmental goals and full utilization of all system functionalities.
- Evaluate customer concerns and resolve problems towards customer satisfaction.
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly and professional manner.
- Secure customer satisfaction in every interaction in a professional manner.
- Stay updated on products, services, promotions, procedures, terminology for all Viva touch points, third party services and solutions to ensure assisting the customers effectively.
- Suggest sales to customers by introducing products (especially new products).
- Own and manage the customer relationship, resolving calls in an efficient and timely manner.
- Fulfill individual and team based Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Contribute to a continuous maintenance and optimization of processes and procedures.
- To perform all the above mentioned roles and responsibilities in compliance to the Information Security Management System (ISMS) policies, and to report any information/physical security breaches or incidents to the supervisor/manager immediately and Following customer’s problems with the other departments by E-mail.