Field Engineer - Presales/Postsales (closed)
This is Veda from VEDICSOFT. We are currently looking for Field Engineer - Presales for one of our direct clients at Multiple locations. If you are interested or know someone who is looking for projects, please reply me the details ASAP to email@example.com along with expected rates and contact details. You can reach me at 732-623-9900 Ext. 2996 to discuss this opportunity.
Title: Field Engineer - Presales
Location: NYC,NY; San Francisco, CA; Denver, CO;
Duration: FULL TIME/Permanent
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or a related discipline; Master's level and above is preferred
- 7 to 10 years experience in software development or consulting, with special emphasis in distributed application development
- Strong knowledge and experience with middleware technologies, in-memory technologies, DB technologies (XML, SOAP, XSLT, .Net, Java, Perl, PHP, C/C++, etc.) coupled with prior experience in product definition, bring-to-market strategies and setting an industry standard
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Pre-established credibility and recognition in speaking engagements and technology publications is preferred
- Extensive industry contacts in the software development field and the ability to work cooperatively with, and gain the respect of, software developers is a must.
A willingness to travel and work autonomously
Job Description: The Field Engineer will provide selling capabilities, technical expertise, implementation/trouble-shooting and project management skills to prospective accounts during post-sales and post-sales phases of their development. Responsibilities will include:
- An assessment of Client product fit to the customer's needs
- Providing assistance to prospects with Java application architecture analysis, installation of Client software and clustering customer applications as part of proving out the technology via successful POCs.
- Assist customers tune their applications integrated with Client to get maximal performance, scalability; and with their production rollout.
Veda Puligilla - Technical Recruiter
VEDICSOFT| Business Intelligence. Delivered.
Informatica Partner | BO Partner| BO Solutions Provider
732.623.9900 x 2996 | Fax 732.909.2795 | firstname.lastname@example.org