Director of Sales (closed)
Our client offers a range of services, including revenue management for managed care plans, international medical cost containment, health benefit administration for employers and health insurers, and mass medical record retrieval and coding services.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the full sales lifecycle encompassing identification, qualification of prospects, face‐to‐face meetings and presentations to key decision‐makers, responding to requests for proposals and handling contract negotiations, providing close client support; and preparing PowerPoint presentations and proposals for presentation to prospective clients.
- Gather market intelligence and contribute to marketing, pricing, and new opportunities for product development in order to meet changing client needs.
- Target potential leads and pursuits, plans and selects most appropriate sales strategies and approaches.
- Leverage industry and financial business knowledge to create demand and persuade through the creation and presentation of compelling purchasing rationales.
- Responsible for managing demand and quickly “qualifying” opportunities.
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Conduct business conversations with business owners and decision makers. Maximize all opportunities in the process of closing a sale.
- Sell consultatively and make recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to solve their business issues.
- Develop a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face‐to-face calling on decision makers and business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Assist in the implementation of company sales and marketing plans as needed.
- Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals.
- Gather and submit business information for pricing and present solutions to identified prospects’ business problems.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including cold calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow‐up activities within their assigned territory, including the use of Company CRM system to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
Experience with self funded insurance, claims administration or stop loss is strongly encouraged.