Lead Social Media Strategist (closed)
Lead Social Media Strategist
New York, New York, United States
Hello social media marketing strategy genius! It is you, who fully understands the awesome opportunity and capabilities of B to B, ROI driving Social Marketing. Because of this, you are 100% focused and passionate on staying ahead of the curve and pushing the innovation envelope. You bring a keen sense for understanding what campaigns work well, and will excel at applying our innovative platform to solve all kinds of problems marketers are facing. You are pumped to consistently help sales and business development win new business, and can?t wait to work with our top customers to make their campaigns stand out and help them reach their social data goals.This role requires an ability to listen intently and understand customer objectives, propose solutions based on technology, and help customers create and execute successful social media marketing campaigns. As a Lead Strategist, you will play key roles in the pre-sales process and ongoing management of clients, while working with the product team to optimize the business value derived from our platform.
- Work hand-in-hand with the sales and business development teams on key opportunities.
- Participate in phone calls and web demos with customers and agencies, probe to understand needs/objectives, and position the solution.
- Generate creative concepts, and help customers create and execute campaigns.
- This includes some "hands on" HTML and CSS customizations, and lightweight image editing.
- Help customers interpret the results and learn from their campaigns.
- Share customer feedback with our product team, and work with them to inform/shape the product.
- Assist long-term commitment clients to maximize the value of engaging.
- Bachelor's Degree from a top university.
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience, including 2+ years in social media marketing. Agency experience is a plus.
- Deep understanding of the Facebook platform for marketing.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, and the presence to interact with senior executives.
- Full benefits--Medical, Dental, 401(k) plan, and commuter benefits.
- Work side-by-side with our founders--start up guys with a track record of success.
- The laptop of your choice--Mac, Windows, or Linux.
- Software stack: Python, Ubuntu, Apache, Memcache, Mysql, Django, SQLAlchemy, Prototype