Tech Risk Project Manager Opportunity– Greater New York Area
I am currently conducting a search for a major NYC investment bank looking for an Tech Risk Project Manager. The Tech Risk Project Manager will support the Global Head of Technology Risk in providing regional coverage of the quantification and delivery of a highly visible, business focused and pragmatic Technology Risk agenda across the firm. In this role the individual will;
- Apply knowledge of IT auditing methodologies to identify scope of audits, nature of review, timing, potential findings, and appropriate remediation.
- Work with Technology partners in the U.S., London and Singapore to provide a consistent and effective approach for risk management, including development of Global Technology Risk Framework, Risk Inventory and Assessment, Control Framework, and Technology standards for coordination and oversight.
- Perform assessments and remediation implementations to meet Sarbanes-Oxley regulations.
- Identify and escalate technology risk issues within the organization and support mitigation of significant residual risks.
- Coordinate the firm’s Internal Audit (IA) relationship with Technology, resulting in a strong partnership with IA, targeted and effective observations, and timely closure of agreed actions.
- Work closely with external audit functions to arrive at a pragmatic and consistent view on Technology risk used in reporting.
The prospective candidate should have;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Management, MIS, Computer Science or closely related field.
- 5+ years of experience as Systems Analyst, IT Consultant, IT Auditor or closely related occupation.
- 5+ years of experience with Sarbanes-Oxley, IT auditing, IT Risk management, Project management
If you or anyone in your network would be interested in this opportunity, please send resume to Jerry Goldberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly contact us at (212) 792-0099