JSF Portal Developer
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks an JSF Portal Developer to join our team in New York, NY. We are seeking local candidates in the tri-state area willing to commute into NYC OR relocate to the area.
Under the supervision of NTT DATA management we are seeking to hire a JSF Portal Developer. The on-going project will convert many core legacy systems from ‘green-screen’ mainframe applications to a modern SOA, BPM, Portal based solution consisting of custom and PeopleSoft components. The solution will be built on Oracle Enterprise platforms and will use many PeopleSoft modules. This person will be responsible for but not limited to;
Responsible for analysis, design, and implementation/enhancement
- Independently create and modify designs using UML
- Develop JSF based front end components and integrate the Portal Application into PeopleSoft
- Review code and ensure adherence to standards
- Must have a minimum of 5+ yearsof Java/J2EE, WebLogic Experience.
- Clean coding skills.
- Design Patterns and UML.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Enthusiasm for agile development (Scrum, XP, etc.).
- Knowledge of design patterns and refactoring techniques.
- Fluency with source control systems.
- Experience with build tools and continuous integration.
- Experience with project and issue tracking tools (e.g. JIRA).
- A working knowledge of relational databases (preferably Oracle).
- Experience with unit testing and automation testing frameworks.
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server, etc.).
- Expertise in Client Relationship Management, Client Analytics.
- The work is on Oracle Web Center Portal and hence Oracle Portal Experience is a must.
- Experience with Spring, web services using Java/EE stack.
- Apache CXF Framework for web services.
- Experience with Enterprise Architect (EA) Architecture/Design modeling tool.
- JSR 168 Portlet Specifications and development of Portlets.
- Good working knowledge of Html, Ajax, Java Script and JQuery.
- Good working knowledge of JSF.
- Technical writing skills.
Nice to have/PLUS:
- Experience in using JDeveloper
- Experience in working with PeopleSoft products
All related certifications will be considered.
Must have 4 year BS/BA degree from a credited college or university
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.