Python Developer (closed)
Please find the job description below and let me know if you’re interested
Our client a leading Global Financial Services Firm is looking for a Python Developer to work independently and with teams. This is a long term contract position and is based in NewYork, NY.
Synechron is a recognized leader and expert in building business value for global financial services and Fortune 500 companies. We provide strategy, architecture, BPM & business requirements, design solutions and professional services for the implementation of enterprise level data warehouses, data delivery and transactional systems. Our clients include JP Morgan, Merrill Lynch, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Royal Bank of Scotland, AIG, American Express, TIAA, Citigroup, GE, BP, CIBC and Goldman Sachs, to name a few. Our staff includes industry-recognized and published experts in Enterprise Architecture, Information Management, Data Warehousing, Integration Architecture, Web Services and Business Intelligence.
• 8+ years experience in software design and implementation.
• Excellent programming skills in Python.
• Extensive experience with the full software development lifecycle
• Experience in UNIX/Linux
• Excellent programming skills in working with Database using Python
• Experience with Perl Scripting.
• Knowledge on databases preferably Oracle or MSSQL.
• Financial Domain is a must.
If you are interested in this role please do mail us the latest word copy of your resume along with contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 404-474-1104