Account Manager/Director (closed)
- College grad - Marketing/communications degree preferred.
- 3-6 years account management experience in brand identity / package design a MUST
- Well-developed skills in client contact, business writing, project management.
- Knowledge of principles of branding and creative strategy.
- Computer skills: Proficiency with standard office programs including Word, Power Point,
Excel. Experience with web research.
- Manage day-to-day management of client projects
- Expedite client projects through the company. Serving as primary contact for the client, managing the client relationship and project expectations, and communicating client
- Managing project timelines
- Preparing status reports
- Writing conference reports
- Preparing proposals
- Monitoring budgets
- Developing category audits and strategic analyses
- Client contact regarding project progress, approvals, etc.
- Attending client conference calls and meetings
- Guiding project workflow through various phases (initial explorations,
refinement rounds, extensions, production)
- Work closely with account, design and production teams, serving as an information resource and providing direction
- Administering project paperwork (opening and closing jobs, client invoicing)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on a demanding client business
- Strong proactive project management skills
- Self Sufficient and self motivating yet able to thrive in a team environment
- Be well organized and detail-oriented
- Initiative and ability to thrive in small, entrepreneurial environment?
-Willingness to work with some supervision and within established processes
- Interpersonal skills to facilitate strong working relationships both with clients as well as Cornerstone staff in each department
- Good written communication skills
- Be able to effectively manage full work load, multiple projects and often evolving priorities