Chief Financial Officer - Digital Media (closed)
Our client is a leading edge technology start up, that is making big waves in the technology and digital media sectors.
Partnering with an impressive list of blue chip companies, our client has the industry leading technology enabling companies to maximise their resources in the world of social media.
The Chief Financial Officer(CFO) role is newly established. It will form part of the executive management team and will have a key role in driving and accelerating company growth.
As CFO you will be tasked with organizing a scalable finance and operations group, while also taking the lead role in identifying future rounds of fundraising.
Key responsibilities will include, though will not be limited to:
- Provide strategic input and leadership on all financial matters
- Lead all fiscal functions of the company in accordance with GAAP
- Create and implement a working capital plan
- Partner with all business heads in developing budget and forecast projections
- Optimize the company's acounting software system
- Develop, implement and enforce accounting policies, procedures and controls
- Ovesee IT and HR divisions
- You will have a minimum of 15 years prior experience, some of which MUST be from the digital media, social media, start up sectors
- CPA/MBA preferred
- Previous mergers and acquisitions experience
- International business experience