Accounts Receivable Specialist (closed)
Twenty Recruitment's client is a high-end, luxury ecommerce marketplace. The offer one-of-a-kind products, ranging from fine art to furnishings to apparel. The organization has recently secured significant funding and is looking to expand. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing and exciting company.
The organization is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist. This individual should have 3+ years of full cycle AR experience, preferably with a background in the .COM or ecommerce space. Luxury goods sector experience. Ability to function in a fast-paced environment will be crucial.
- Process vendor payments
- Generate invoices (working with sales operations)
- Process credits
- Perform collections on past due invoices
- Ad hoc analysis
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related area
- 3+ years of full cycle Accounts Receivable experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced Quickbooks & Excel abilities; Proficiency in other systems a plus