Account Executive IT Staffing (closed)
Business Development Managers, IT Staffing - Atlanta GA, Dallas TX and Seattle WA **background can be IT Staffing or IT Solutions or IT Services**
The ideal candidates will be highly driven and possess outstanding client presentation abilities and superior communication and interpersonal skills.
This dynamic opportunity encompasses the full-cycle sales process, which includes:-
* Devise and implement marketing strategies in order to obtain technical consulting (temporary) and permanent job orders from targeted client companies in the Atlanta area
* Identify and establish relationships with key decision makers within prospect accounts in order to secure new business opportunities
* Identify opportunities to broaden the scope of services offered to existing client base
* Maintain a high standard of service within new and existing accounts to ensure continued business
* Cold calling on C-Level executives, and hiring managers within Fortune 500 companies
* Maintaining active accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and opportunities for repeat business.
* Must have 2 years, minimum, experience consultative sales experience. IT staffing experience preffered but similar solutions-oriented industries will be considered
* Must have an understanding of IT terminology and culture
* Must be highly driven, self-motivated, and possess outstanding interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
* Must possess a verifiable track record of outstanding business development performance in current or prior roles
* Bachelors Degree preferred, however combination of education and experience will also be considered.