[HOT] BPM (Business Process Management) - Architect (closed)
We currently have opening(s) for an Architect in the BPM (Business Process Management) practice located in the Midwest & Northeast area that we are looking to fill immediately.
Our client is a leading provider of information technology, consulting and business process outsourcing services. A member of the NASDAQ-100 Index, S&P 500 Index, a Forbes Global 2000 company, a Fortune 500, and is ranked among the top information technology companies in Business Week's Info Tech 100, Hot Growth and Top 50 Performers listings.
Key Responsibilities: Responsible for architecting and implementing BPM solutions for our clients utilizing Appian, Pega or Lombardi BPM tools. Will advise and lead technical teams in all phases of SDLC. Will work with both technical and business users to recommend the right BPM tools for the client's needs.
- At least 12 years of IT experience in different areas of s/w development
- At least 4 years as a solution architect in a modern object-oriented technology
- Demonstrated technical team leadership of enterprise wide application development
- Ability to mentor and lead junior members of team
- Professional communication skills
- Prior consulting or client service delivery experience is a plus
- Expertise in all phases of software development including design, configuration, testing, debugging, implementation, and support of large-scale, business centric and process based applications
- Expertise in a variety of technologies, Including, but not limited to, WebSphere or Weblogic, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), .Net, Oracle, DB2, and MS/SQL. Experience using Appian, Lombardi or Pega BPM tools are highly desired
- Expertise understanding, communicating, and enforcing design patterns, best practices, and governance
- Demonstrated knowledge of and applicability of object-oriented techniques and principles
- Experience leading in Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Specialization in a functional area or industry domain is desirable. (Banking, Insurance or healthcare) Organization Marketing Statement
*Due to high volume, only qualified applicants will be contacted
Become a member of a high growth organization where your voicewill be heard and your talent will be utilized! We are looking for start-quality and entrepreneurial-spirit talents with a passion for providing excellence, if everything above sounds like you, please apply and forward your resume to our office immediately!