Certified Medical Coders (closed)
Up to $30hrly compensation
Report this Job as Spam
- Abstracts date form medical records and codes diagnoses and procedures using ICD-9-CM, CPT Codes
- Uses the encoder systems and sequences the codes in accordance with Official Coding Guidelines and Unified Hospital Discharge Data Set.
- Analyzes medical records to identify deficiencies to be completed.
- Investigates aged ER open visits in order to code and close.
- Uses Unity system to enter date and close visits when necessary.
- MUST be certified: RHIA, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P, CCA, CPC-H
- High School Diploma, Certification or Degree in AHIMA accredited program.
- Knowledgeable in ICD-9_Cm, CPT codes, Knowledge of anatomy, physiology, medical terminology, analytical skills, and computer skills
- 2 years in HIM related job
- 3H Health Data Management Systems
Please email resumes to email@example.com