NOKIA Sales Manager / Account Manager (Mobile Phones - operators / customers) (closed)
Ideas. Energy. Excitement. Opportunities. In today's mobile world, it feels like anything is possible - and that's what inspires us to get out of bed and work for Nokia each day.
Our goal is to build great mobile products that help billions of people worldwide to enjoy more of what life has to offer. Not only that, innovations from people like you has made our brand one of the most recognized in the world. At Nokia, you will be part of shaping a new era for the mobile industry. And we want you to build a career which will inspire you and inspire others around the world.
Nokia Mobile Phones Business Unit is focused on providing Asha smartphone product line and rich range of feature phones over various form factors and price points. Nokia Mobile Phones has strong market position cross key Asia Pacific markets.
We are looking for an energetic, sales & customer oriented expert to manage Nokia Mobile Phones sales offering in Indonesia. The person will be responsible for driving Nokia Mobile Phones Business in the Indonesian area. He will be accountable for high quality MP business and game planning, product launch execution and sales performance together with the Markets sales & marketing teams . The role will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia with the focus on supporting this region. He/she will work closely with Indonesia sales and marketing team representing deep mobile phones knowledge.
- Driving Mobile phones game planning and strategy in Indonesia (sales roadmap, ramp up and ramp down timing, channel focus, pricing)
- Daily support for local sales team to innovatively drive mobile phones sales
- Innovate and drive business development activities with markets and key customers, such as operators
- Understanding competitive landscape, driving right local value proposition development , KSPs for the product launches
- Ensuring market insight & requirements are fed to MP portfolio and business management - Ensuring right local feedback provided for MP product decisions & milestones
- Good local telecom market knowledge,
- Deep experience in product marketing / (technical) sales
- Good presentation skills and customer orientation
- Interest and knowledge of product management & technical sales