Graduate Systems Administrator - London - Software company (closed)
Graduate Systems / Infrastructure Administrator – Software company North London
- Salary : £25,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience)
- Non-contributory pension scheme (5% of salary)
- Performance based bonus scheme (up to 5% of salary)
A leading software company based in North London is looking for a Graduate Systems Administrator to join their fast-growing company.
They offer a fantastic environment within which to work and learn, are a friendly team with regular company socials and the package includes comprehensive benefits.
You will acquire Systems Administration skills in:
- Windows Server 2003/2008 Domain and Active Directory
- SonicWALL firewalls and Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- Network services including DNS, DHCP, WINS
- VMWare vSphere virtualisation platform
- iSCSI Storage Area Network
- Disaster recovery planning and implementation
- Hardware maintenance e.g. building workstations, installing rack mounted servers etc.
- Providing Technical Support to users.
- A 2.1 or above degree, from a ‘Russell Group’ (http://www.russellgroup.ac.uk/our-universities.aspx) university as well as good school results.
- A dynamic, dedicated and self- motivated individual who is keen to learn new skills
- 0-2 years’ experience in a systems administration role.
- A demonstrable interest in IT and systems administration
- a good degree (relevant subject preferred)
- excellent organisational and communication skills