Accenture Management Consulting - Financial Services - Risk Management Manager (closed)
New York, NY
Report this Job as Spam
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 259,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture is a leading provider of management consulting services worldwide. Drawing on the extensive experience of its 16,000 management consultants globally, Accenture Management Consulting works with companies and governments to achieve high performance by combining broad and deep industry knowledge with functional capabilities to provide services in Strategy, Analytics, Customer Relationship Management, Finance & Enterprise Performance, Operations, Risk Management, Sustainability, and Talent & Organization.
Join the Accenture Risk Management team and you will play a central role in helping organizations achieve their strategic and derived operational, reporting and compliance goals. Our experienced professionals and cutting-edge solutions enable organizations to cost-effectively manage risks initiatives and controls. As a Risk Management business consultant, you will support clients businesses in fulfilling compliance requirements cost-efficiently, providing insights for management to confirm that the company is on target in achieving its expected return while controlling exposure to risk. By refining and optimizing our clients' abilities to identify risks, evaluate scenarios, determine response and monitor progress, we create substantial shareholder and economic value.
We have opportunities for you to join our Accenture Management Consulting practice in Financial Services Industry, Risk Management.
Accenture's Risk Management group works with clients to protect and increase economic and shareholder value while fulfilling compliance requirements cost-efficiently and implementing effective risk governance and operating models. We have the breadth of experience, global resources, superior assets and deep knowledge and insights to help the c-level suite, create new forms of value and to help our clients become high-performance financial services businesses.
- Minimum 3 years experience performing Risk/Compliance Assessments and Diagnostics within the Banking, and/or Capital Markets industries
- Minimum 1 year consulting experience within a Management Consulting Firm
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 3 years proven successful track record, offering impeccable service delivery and client - business development
- Minimum 3 years in Risk and Regulatory Management Consulting within a reputable Management Consulting firm
- Minimum 3 years experience with Risk/Compliance Process Design and Reengineering
- Minimum 5 years FS Risk Operating model and/or Compliance Standards at FS client
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in Financial Services - Regulatory/Operational Compliance Management, Credit/Market Risk, Fraud, or Financial Services Risk Management
- Minimum 5 years Compliance related Regulatory Requirements, such as Basel II, CRA, SEC, etc. requirements
- Minimum 5 years experience with/of the following: SAS Fraud, Dedica, Actimize, ACI, Norkom, Memento, Fair Isaac Falcon
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the following areas: Fraud, Banking, Payments, Cards, Electronic Banking with a Finance background - Understanding of Fraud related Regulatory Requirements
- Firm Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Strong Understanding of Front and Back Office operations a plus
- Familiarity with Risk and/or Compliance technology vendors a plus
- Understanding of Enterprise Risk Management Solutions
- High competence in developing presentations required (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel))
- Effective team management and leadership skills
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, demanding and team-oriented environment
- Bachelor's degree, emphasis on business, finance, or economics preferred.
- MBA preferred
- Professional Certifications Preferred: CRCMP, CRMP, CBCO, CBA, Six Sigma, etc.