UI/UX Designer /Human Factor Engineer (closed)
My name is Navneet Chalana and I’m a Business Manager with Damcosoft Inc. We are Global IT Consulting and Technology Solutions firm. We specialize in matching high-level IT professionals with opportunities at our Fortune 500 clients. We work directly with Major System Integrators, please visit www.damcosoft.com for more information about us.
Please let me know if you are available OR have someone available for this role, if so, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call me at 646-290-7238 if you would have any questions. This position is available on W2/1099 and corp-corp basis and applicant should be authorized to work in United States.
Title: UI/UX Designer /Human Factor Engineer
Location: Middletown ,NJ
Duration: 6-12 Months
Start Date: ASAP
• Experience in user research and working closely with client on business requirements, use cases, prototyping etc.
Skills/ technologies required:
• Experience in user-centered design and usability testing methods
• Experience preparing wireframes based on UI requirements. Knowledge of Axure/ Balsamiq will be an added advantage
• Professional certifications such as Certified Human Factors Engineering Professional, Certified Usability Analyst or their equivalent
• Masters in Design - Interaction Design, Visual Communication, Industrial Design or related field/ Masters in Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology
Role & Responsibilities:
• Work closely with users to research and document user profiles, analysis tasks, workflows and user scenarios for complex multi-user tasks
• Work with users/ stakeholders/ system engineers to collect and document user requirements
• Create wireframes to show high level design
• Work closely with client, system Engineers and development team
• Design and develop user surveys, questionnaires and usability test protocol to obtain user feedback
• Conduct usability testing and analysis. Involves extensive travel within USA for user research