Senior Account Executive Banking & Financial Services Sector
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Manager or Associate Director level “Senior Account Executive” in our Banking & Financial Services Vertical Practice, to sell the full suite of Cognizant’s services and solutions (including Custom Application Development, Engineering & Testing Services, Infrastructure Solutions, Business Consulting Services, etc…) into the large Commercial / Retail Banks along the East Coast (predominantly NY / NJ / CT / Boston / Atlanta / and Charlotte, NC ).
Job Description and Targeted Clients:
The person who is ultimately selected for this role will have responsibility for pursuing 10-15 major accounts within the BFS sector. Accounts will typically be oriented geographically to location, but may include marquee accounts throughout the U.S. Service offerings will include Application Development & Maintenance, Business Process Outsourcing, and Information Technology Outsourcing. The Senior Account Executive will work with a Client Partner and team that will support all Sales pursuits. An offshore team will support all targeted marketing into designated accounts.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Experience in selling consulting services into the BFS domain.
- Experience having worked for a Global Consulting Firm, Onshore/Offshore sales with minimum of $4M annual quota.
- Experience selling similar Service Offerings – Applications Development & Maintenance, Business Process Outsourcing, and Information Technology Outsourcing.
- Track record of success selling deals in the $5 to $50M range.
- Proven ability to call at the CIO, CFO, & CEO levels of target companies.
- The right candidate must have demonstrated consecutive quarterly and yearly quota achievement in complex selling environments utilizing a solution selling model.
Specific Reporting Structure:
This position will report directly into the Head of North American Sales for the BFS sector.
Top Reasons to Join Our Team:
- Excellent compensation/benefits. A strong financial incentive package that includes a solid base salary with a highly attractive commissions plan. Further incentives include award programs, club trips, and excellent benefits package.
- Wide exposure to industry, product and functional best practices; as well as world-class teams supporting your sales pursuits.
- Supportive management team that rewards initiative & success.
- Exciting, industry leading practice where you can truly build a long-term career.
- Congenial, collaborative, and success-oriented culture; the opportunity to work with and learn from a diverse, highly experienced team of business professionals.
- Tremendous opportunities for growth with a real career path promoting career advancement.
A good fit for the Cognizant culture:
A person who possesses a true passion for changing organizations for the better, and desires to do so within a success-oriented, yet professional atmosphere filled with business professionals who all manifest a belief in partnership, innovation, and excellence. Our “Cultural Value Drivers” are well-known and clearly communicated within the organization: Open, Transparent, Driven, Empowered, Opportunity-Filled, Flexible & Collaborative.
If you believe that this role is a match for your personality and skills, please apply at Cognizant’s website online at https://cognizant.taleo.net/careersection/1nacorp/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=00007706511
Also, feel free to send an updated copy of your resume and contact information in a Word, RTF, or PDF format to:
Cognizant Technology Solutions
Fortune 500 | S&P 500 | Nasdaq 100 (CTSH)
Mobile: (201) 519-0854
Invite Kendall to connect with you on LinkedIn:
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V