Client Services Executive - Trading Technologies
New York, NY
Leading trading systems OMS/EMS consultancy is seeking for a head of Client Services in NYC to manage their top hedge funds and investment managements client in the NYC metro area.
This is a high profile highly visible executive role.
Proven experience of managing billable resources in the Electronic trading space is required.
· Oversee staff of up to 15 which includes relationship managers, senior managers, product specialists and implementation managers and consultants of their client projects.
· Hire staff; ensure they are properly mentored, trained and motivated.
· Ensure all team personnel are effectively staffed and utilized.
· Achieve client management group revenue goals and utilization targets.
· Achieve individual group retention and customer satisfaction targets.
· Complete project and account reviews on a regularly scheduled basis which includes:
o Review implementation status and resolve implementation issues
o Work hands on with clients as necessary, with the goal of achieving successful, on schedule, on budget, and a high level of client satisfaction with implementation services
o Ultimately responsible for delivery of each implementation upon which staff participates.
o Develop, review and execute to both strategic and tactical account plans for respective client portfolio.
o Proactively manage any pending “At Risk” situations that may occur from time to time.
o Build senior level relationships within client portfolio
· Serve as liaison to Sales, R&D (Product Management, Engineering and QA) or other departments with needs or dependencies on services (and vice versa) to share expertise, escalate, champion/resolve issues, etc.
· Continuously improve implementation practices and procedures such as estimating, scoping, quality assurance reviews, methodologies, and reengineering to deliver cost effective and efficient deployments.
· Ensure that all staff adheres to policies and procedures.
· Participate in Sales process:
o Present implementation methodology and procedures overview to prospects (on-site and/or remotely)
· Compose and conduct staff reviews. Review and assess personnel for compensation and promotion purposes.