Territory Sales Manager-Top Medical Device Company- N. Manhattan (closed)
The Territory Manager is responsible for achieving budgeted sales goals for his or her territory. This is done through constant communication and daily in-person appointments with customers and potential customers regarding Zimmer Dental products. The Territory Manager is responsible for building an effective sales pipeline which will result in closed sales and is also responsible for timely follow up and management of all leads that are distributed in his or her territory.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Builds and implements a Territory Sales plan for his/her territory.
- Achieves sales targets on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Actively participates in the development of a yearly sales budget for its area of responsibility.
- Plans, coordinates and executes local educational and sales events that will augment the business and help to deliver budgeted sales goals.
- Utilizes CRM system or (Excel spreadsheets) to manage and track leads and opportunities, and report on daily customer sales activity and non-customer prospecting activities.
- Communicates with Marketing/Communications and other internal functions to ensure voice of customer is heard by internal departments.
- Reports on competitor and customer activities in the field.
- Builds strong relationships with key surgeons in his or her given area.
- Supports referral network of key surgeons and works with key surgeons to educate referrals on Zimmer Dental products.
- Strictly adheres to all policies and SOPs regarding the interaction with HCP (Health Care Professionals), product handling and complaints, expense reporting, sales activities and training.
- Supports other Territory Managers by sharing knowledge, ideas and references. Promotes team spirit and team success especially in his or her local sales region.
Expected Areas of Competence (KSA's)
Must be mobile and willing to travel.
Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required.
Minimum of 3 years sales experience- medical device, surgical or dental sales experienced strongly preferred.
Virtual Office – New York