Get daily alerts with jobs like this:
By providing us with your information, you agree to become a Bullhorn Reach User,
Report this Job as Spam
Compliance Control Room Surveillance Change Team manages projects, conducts business analysis and interfaces/coordinates with users needs in technology.
|Perform project management/business analysis for Control Room Surveillance|
- ability to lead and manage the delivery of large-scale, sometimes multiple, programmes of change. OverseeConducting requirements gathering session
- Documentation and approval of requirements
- Develop all aspects of project related documenatation, Project plans, RAID logs, Action List, etc.
- experience in managing senior stakeholders
- Four-year college degree
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in project management of large scale, cross functional projects
- Investment banking industry experience required or related financial services industry
- Prior Control Room/Trade Surveillance Experience is a big plus either from a business, project or technology perspective
- 5-10 yrs relevant experience