Manufacturing Engineer (closed)
We have an exciting career opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer to develop manufacturing processes that will improve the efficiency, repeatability and quality of end products and sub assemblies. our client is a medium sized electronics manufacturer.
• Utilize lean tools such as DFT, and VSM to improve processes and product flow.
• Generate time / labor standards to enable an understanding of capacity, load and efficiency.
• Design assembly fixtures and tooling to aid in the manufacture of assemblies and sub-
• Identify improvement opportunities in cost, quality, and repeatability.
• Develop and maintain operational procedures.
• Generate cost models and assembly routings.
• Generate manufacturing instructions and procedures in support of product build requirements
and generate ECN's as required.
• Support the introduction of new products through DFM reviews, product readiness reviews,
process and fixture development, and assembly documentation.
• Review defect data, analyze potential root causes and implement corrective actions as required.
• Some travel may be required.
• BS in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 4-6 years
experience in manufacturing engineering.
• Strong Troubleshooting skills
• Critical thinking / decision making
• Knowledge of Lean principals / tools, time standards / routings and AutoCAD.
Please forward a copy of your resume to;