TECHNICAL PROJECT ANALYST (closed)
Great company culture, work/life balance and comp package. Under the direct supervision of the Chief Technology Officer, the Technical Project Analyst will be responsible for contributing to the successful outcome of Business Process Engineering Solutions.
Our ideal candidate will be a strategic, execution-oriented project analyst with 2+ years experience in day-to-day management of information and documentation. He/She will have the ability to understand the current and future workflow state of utilizing technologies and processes to streamline business workflows.
As RFA’s Technical Project Analyst you will strive to understand the business requirements and technology needs of our clients and have the ability to generate clear and concise proposals which showcase suggested technology solutions and how they can be leveraged to support core business objectives. Utilizing superior active listening, critical thinking and communication skills you will inter-face with Clients, third-party vendors, technology partners and internal project stakeholders to generate convincing and substantiated technology and architecture solutions addressing Clients’ requirements, while promoting RFA’s brand as a Client-centric, full-service technology leader.
* Work across departmental lines to perform technical requirements gathering; capture and document suggested technology solutions and translate same into clear and concise client proposals
* Develop and maintain software requirement specifications and architecture documents
* Collaborate with Technology Directors to develop estimates and overall implementation solution plans
* Evaluate vendor documentation and technical requirements to accurately estimate time and cost of identified solutions providing thoughtful recommendations on best software and/or hardware when necessary
* Contribute to implementation, customization, and integration efforts.
* Define and document all tools and technologies used to implement the solution.
* Work with vendor services to provide elements related to technology selection and implementation.
* Prepare and deliver technical Client proposals/presentations to a wide range of technical and non-technical professionals including C-Level executives.
* 2+ years hands-on experience in the technology industry.
* Comfortable with mapping current and future state workflows utilizing Visio and Microsoft Project.
* Ability to analyze technology solutions and quickly determine and assess feasibility.
* Ability to work with clients, business partners, project managers and engineers to document clients’ technology needs
* Ability to use logic and deductive reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, and apply general rules to specific problems
* Ability to approach problems proactively and communicate solutions to various project stakeholders including Clients, third-party vendors, technology partners and business development professionals
* Strong written and oral communication, organizational and research skills
* Excellent active listening skills and the ability to ask relevant questions in order to gather, document and communicate client requirements to appropriate team members
* Ability to work on simultaneous projects, completing tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision
* Business Planning experience; basic understanding SAN, CPU, VMWare, infrastructure design with Cisco focus
* 4 year degree; computer science degree preferred.
* Competitive compensation
* Generous medical/dental/vision insurance plans
* Matching 401k plan
* Generous paid time off and holiday bank
* Discounted gym membership
* Employee educational assistance program
* Great work/life balance
Please send all resumes and salary requirments to me at email@example.com for immediate consideration.