Performance Test Engineer (closed)
Send all resumes/referrals to Chi.Luu@DISYS.com / (813)400-4889
Job Title: Performance Test Engineer
Location: Tampa/St. Petersburg, FL
Duration: 3+ month contract
3+ years of experience as a load tester or performance tester.
The following is helpful but not required: HP Loadrunner, Visual Studio 2010, Rational Performance Studio, SilkPerformer, WAPT, JMeter, LISA, LoadUI,
· Assists in assessing clients' requests and needs for Performance Testing.
· Assists in defining and implementing Performance Testing Strategies, Test Plans, and Performance Test Cases.
· Writes, debugs, and executes testing scripts of simple to moderate complexity.
· Analyzes and troubleshoots performance issues of simple to moderate complexity.
· Creates Performance Assessment documents.
· Provides project level support on issues surrounding Load and Performance testing to the cross-functional teams and to the project manager of those testing projects.
· Contributes to the continuous improvement of testing processes and procedures for performance testing projects to ensure valid test scenarios and test results.
· Maintains currency of knowledge with regard to: Performance testing technologies, tools, advancements; including Server architecture changes as they affect performance test factors.
· Analyzes the results of simple to moderate performance tests by reviewing the data during the course of each performance test cycle and provides conclusions and observations.
· Summarizes and illustrates the results of the performance testing at the conclusion of each phase or the entire test project.
· Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Quality Assurance theory, concepts and methodologies.
· HP Mercury Loadrunner, Quality Center, BPT/QTP, and Diagnostic Tools.
· Perfmon and Unix counters.
· Testing in a networked environment.
· Testing Oracle and SQL databases.
· Work independently or as part of a team.
· Work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment, including the flexibility to meet time demands with a strong quality orientation.
· Develop and deliver presentations in a professional business environment.