Sr. Project Manager (closed)
Report this Job
- Ensure absolute quality standards of technical project management
- Provide direct project oversight and management.
- Advocate client service requirements and “outside in” perspective.
- Track, coordinate resolutions, and communication of client facing issues
- Serve as subject expert in IPsoft services and project delivery
- Strong People Management Skills, Customer Interaction skills, Process Management Skills, and Project Management Skills
- Proven Track record of on time Delivery of Projects and Products
- Previous experience as a technologist in reputed firm preferred
- Liaise between customers, IPsoft business executives, and technical subject matter experts to ensure consistent communications and quality service delivery.
- Participate in internal & customer-facing conference calls, demonstrations, and presentations in conjunction with partner resources
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, or similar field (business-oriented technical degrees given special consideration and technical / business dual majors given most-favored status)
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on technical experience in one or more domains required
- Minimum of 3 years in a business-oriented role, such as technical project management
- Experience with Project Level Reporting a plus
- PRINCE2, PMP or related certification
- Project.net, MS Project or other project management tools
- ITIL Framework Knowledge