Scrum Master (closed)
Relevant Experience (Yrs) : 8-10 Yrs
Technical/Functional Skills : Project management
Experience Required : >8 YRS
Roles & Responsibilities:
Strong competency in the following areas is required:
• Planning the capacity of the team.
• Work planning and assignment.
• Coordinate the daily scrum call with the team.
• Participating in the requirement meetings for releases
• Managing the builds and testing
• Managing the SIT/UAT testing
• Defect triaging through Squids tool
• Identifying and removing the bottlenecks in the project development.
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors,and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assignedwork.
• Gather project requirements thru meetings and discussion with business partners.
• Distribute work to the offshore team and monitor progress based on release schedule.
• Audit Review and Base Line Testing on offshore development.
• Liaison between offshore team and on shore development and business teams.
• On Call per Team Rotation
• Strong communication skills.
Generic Managerial Skills:
• Communication, Coordination skills
• Bachelor or Master Degree
Send your response to: firstname.lastname@example.org